Search This Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2013

I Cut myself

I made pizza today, I cut my finger while grating the cheese though. It kinda hurts, but as long as I'm not squeezing a lemon then I guess it's no big deal.

It didn't bleed or anything, but its a little swollen. I've cut myself with the strangest things and the strangest ways.

memoirs of a moving disaster:

I remember when I was in grade 2 I got these new yellow scissors. I ran my finger across the blade to see how sharp it is and cut myself.

When I was 12 or 13, I cut my wrest in the swimming pool on the edge of a broken tile. As little sense as that makes, it actually happened. There was also no first aid or even bandages. So, there I was, swimming with one bloody arm above my head trying to figure out what the heck I should be doing with it! In the end, the coach just told me to just keep swimming since the pool has chlorine, it will disinfect it. The bleeding did stop when I was in the water, or at least I didn't see it. It took a full year before the scar faded away.

When I was about 13 or 14, I reached for a blue mug in the cupboards but it slipped out of my hand and fell. As a reflex, I stooped down to catch it but it broke before I did and I ended up cutting my finger with the glass. Let's just say my finger was gushing out blood to the point my mom asked if I wanted stitches. I freaked out more from that suggestion and assured her I was fine. My bandage was soaked with blood I remember I had to change it again after a minute. This one actually did scar, but no one can see it unless you stare at it for hours. 

In about grade 10 or so, we had a cat named Cloud. He was often sick and he had pills to take once. He was supposed to take half a day and so I was given a surgical razor to cut the pills with. One of those times while I was cutting the pills, the razor refused to cut, so I pressed my palm on the razor and pushed my weight on the pill until I felt the razor break into my flesh and go inside me. It appeared that I was using the blunt edge to cut with, while pressing on the sharp blade.( I repeated the same incident a few months ago while cutting a pizza in the dark with a knife, but I didn't cut myself fortunately)



Recently (19 years old) I cut myself with a tack while hanging up posters. It straight out slashed me when I was trying to remove it. But all's cool!

I think I've cut myself with a lot of stupid and random things like the edge of desks, nails, maybe plastic?, the metal door handle thing, lobster, and I, of course, also had my fair share of paper cuts. Oddly enough, never a knife so far. It really does worry me. 

I wasted my time reading manga today. I'm hooked on it. I'll tell you about this manga (Banana Fish) when I'm done reading it!


Recently (19 years old) I cut myself with a tack while hanging up posters. It straight out slashed me when I was trying to remove it. But all's cool!






No comments:

Post a Comment