Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

GO STUDY!

So, I have four midterms on the second and third days of eid. It's unfortunate, but I at least emptied up my Tuesday (first day of Eid) to have a bit of fun!
By fun, I mean eating sushi at Wasabi House with my sister!
I'm a procrastinator, but I do try to study from time to time. My sister is more stressed about my exams than I am! She organized my study times and she keeps telling me to go study. Which is good! I need someone behind my back kicking me off to study. If my parents did that, I would've gotten A+ in high school instead of A. Most of it was luck to be honest, and the will of the Lord O_O.
She has also been reducing my hours of sleep, which is not so cool. She tells me I need to asleep by 1 am and awake by 8 am. I'm not gonna follow up on that one though.

Pray for me!
M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment