Search This Blog

Saturday, July 6, 2013

At Hamra Restaurant

Today we went to Grand avenues to eat at the buffet. It was the first time my older sister goes to Grand avenues, and to eat from that restaurant. At first, we were sitting outside the restaurant's roof so that we can see the people passing by,  but my older sister got anxious from looking at the amount of people walking and so we switched to a table away from people's eyes. I wasn't too happy with that because I enjoy watching what people are wearing and look like, especially after being away for a year. I'm still happy that we moved, otherwise my older sister wouldn't have enjoyed her meal what so ever!

My mom and I sat on a bench after we were done eating and waited for the others to exchange something and return. Mom couldn't move too much with her bad knee plus she was wearing heels. We had fun gossiping and staring at people. We pointed out all the outfits we liked, stared at some butts, and even checked out some good looking guys that in the imaginary land I would marry. I love doing this with mom, and it's somewhat weird that she's one of the very few people I can do this with.

At home we played a new dance game that my sister bought for her PS3. It's really fun, and I keep winning!

Dad is being pressured at work, I don't honestly know what's going on, but mom is trying to help him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment