Search This Blog

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Family Drama

I'm not going to write the details here, but you can just use your imagination.

iftar tomorrow is at our house, everyone is invited except the uncle that dad isnt talking to.
Grandparents decided not to come unless dad invited his brother.
Mom and dad are unhappy, they went to talk to my grandparents, and my grandparents yelled at my mom. mom for the first time yelled back, because of the incident that occurred yesterday and because grandma said that mom said things that she never said.
Dad's sister decided not to come because her mother insulted her husband and also several accusations of him flirting with Fate/ snake lady happened even though it's all untrue.
Dad was forced to suck up his pride and invite his younger brother who is the cause of all the problems, he and his snake for wife.
Mom talked to auntie and her hubby and convinced them to come.
about 24 people will be in my 2 bedroom apartment tomorrow. and i have been plotting to put the kids upstairs after we eat so we can all fuck up my grandma's shit and make a mess because she was being rude to everyone.

Mom's knee is hurting her already, I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment