Search This Blog

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bowling

It finally happened! I lost my appetite.

I also went bowling with the family. We had lots of fun, and dad won. I was getting zeros in a row until mom held me and just turned me a bit to the side, then I got a strike. mom was like "unbelievable".

The family ordered from Mcdonald's but I refused to eat from there because I'm certain they support Israel financially. I'm trying my best to boycott Israel.
We then went home, and since then I've been waiting to eat my mother's moussaka.
It tastes awwweeessoome. Pretty much just minced meat and fried eggplants. hehe, not really healthy, but fat is where the flavor is!






I also joined a little site to watch how many calories I eat. I never thought I'd ever do  calorie count, I'm mostly doing it for fun and awareness. Kinda amusing to know that french fries have more calories than the burger.
I also painted my nails a nice shade of deep pinkish, looks almost red!

No comments:

Post a Comment