Search This Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Chuno: the slave hunters

I dreamt my sister was using my laptop, and when I woke up, she surely was.
Fought with her over opening the bedroom door before knocking, then we went to Sharq mall so we can grocery shop and eat lunch.

I'm officially watching a korean drama. I KNEW IT WAS KOREAN ALL BY MYSELF from the funny looking hats. it's an arabic dub of it "koloob la tarefo al khaof" basically meaning, fearless hearts. the main characters are so hot. The one on the farthest left is the main character, Dae gil. He's my fave, I always fall for the protagonist. Mom says the one in the middle is cuter, because he looks like a man, not Dae gil, two little sticks on his face he calls a mustache. It's true, mom's guy is very cute, and does look manly, but, I think I want someone my age. The youngest is the one on the right, he's a pervert. A funny pervert.


 all that action, topless men, and comedy. then a stupid love story came and ruined it! why did the main character have to have a lover. why did that lover have to be with the guy he's hunting down. I dont like this type of drama, but everything else is AWESOME.


BISHIES!
they all have amazing bodies, and the smoothest tan clear skin. I think i like skin now. I also like the dancer girl who just invited herself into their lives. She's hilarious. They're slave hunters and Dae gil is obsessing over his past lover the way naruto is obsessing over sasuke.

This show is on t.v. about 3 or 4 times a day. Every time  it's on I watch it. It seems something new happens every time even though I have watched one episode like three times. Thing is, I'm always doing something else as I watch.
but they're skin looks soooo smooth and shiney....and..abs everywhere. I never even really liked abs before this show.

I also played with Dana uno, and watched arab idol with the family. The show is kinda racist, or makes people racist, because im sure all the egyptians are voting for the egyptian because he's egyptian.

No comments:

Post a Comment