Search This Blog

Thursday, May 2, 2013

In Amsterdam's Airport

YES! I am amazed at my capabilities to find free WiFi. I suppose it is known to many that it exists in all airports, but not me!
I am now in the NETHERLANDS and my final flight will depart in six hours. This is by far my favorite airport. I was able to find my gate in less than 10 minutes because the signs and directions were ever so clear, plus I only had to ask once in here and she was the only help I needed this far.
I have been wanting to do something in this airport for YEARS and it is to eat at the ramen shop. I have actually found it too, but alas, it is closed. I'm not sure if it's permanently closed, I certainly hope not!
I also don't have euro, so I don't know how I will pay for this. I've been told not use my visa, because I will be charged extra. I only have two euros, and I think that is insufficient. I don't know where to find money exchange, but inshallah I will. I don't know where the prayer room is yet either, but I still have plenty of time before it is time to pray.
The bad news are, my laptop will only last a maximum of 3 hours. I suppose I can enjoy an hour of internet, eh?

Much love,
from the Netherlands <3

No comments:

Post a Comment