Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Treadmill and Pudding

Our maid told me that her knee doesn't hurt her today from yesterday's workout. I kept asking her "seriously?" since i couldn't believe it. So, naturally we went to the treadmill today as well. Though her knee did start hurting her ten minutes through the workout. She took a small break then continues the 30 mins walk. She wanted to go as fast as me on it, but I told her not to. I mean, it's her second time using that thing, and the last thing I need is for her to trip and hurt another thing in her body. Maybe with time, she'll go faster on it. I also hope, the woman who kicked my little sis out of the gym wont see her either since the gym's for the building's residents. I also got my heart thing again, only this one was brief and not as fast, so I couldn't pull out my timer in time to measure my bpm.
Dana has went swimming in the little pool in the building and I'm just doing some laundry.
Grandma just called me, she told me to pick up the roz bi alhaleeb (rice in milk) she made for me. I suppose it's the same as rice pudding! Man, I used to really love it, until grandma started making so much for me that I had fed up. Now, since I haven't eaten it for a year, I kinda miss it. It's sweet of her to make something for me. She then scolded me a bit because she hasn't heard from me in a while. I can't really argue with that. Man, it's awkward at grandma's though. I suppose I can come by later on and watch t.v. with grandpa?

No comments:

Post a Comment